Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
This report is published in order to satisfy the requirements of the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
Trinidad State Junior College strives to provide a safe, healthy environment that enhances academic learning. In accordance with Federal Law No. 101-542, the Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act of 1990, this report will address six topics related to campus crime, statistics and fire safety:
- TSJC Security & Crime Prevention
- TSJC Crime Statistics
- TSJC Policies on Alcohol/Drugs/Sexual Harassment
- Alcohol, Drug & Sex Offender Information and Resources
- Fire Safety Statistics
- TSJC Fire Safety Policies
This report is prepared in cooperation with local law enforcement agencies surrounding our campuses, TSJC Campus Security, TSJC Physical Plant staff, TSJC Housing staff, the Dean of Student Services, Alamosa Campus and the Vice President of Student Affairs, Trinidad Campus. Each entity provides updated information on their efforts and programs to comply with the Act.
The report satisfies requirements for both of Trinidad State Junior College’s campuses – Trinidad and Alamosa, is updated annually and is available at www.trinidadstate.edu and will be provided to all applicants for enrollment or employment if requested. A paper copy will also be available upon request.
View past campus security reports
- Download the 2012 TSJC Campus Security and Fire Safety Report (pdf)
- Download the 2011 TSJC Campus Security and Fire Safety Report (pdf)
- Download the 2010 TSJC Trinidad Campus Security and Fire Safety Report (pdf)
- Download the 2010 Valley Campus Security Report (pdf)
Vice President of Student Affairs & Sponsored Programs