The Trinidad State Educational Foundation
Sharing the Vision, Securing the Future.
To honor the leadership and dedication of the College’s most generous supporters, the TSJC Educational Foundation has formed the Pete Deluca Society. The Deluca Society recognizes cumulative giving by individuals for academic enrichment. It is divided into 6 different levels:
- Legacy for lifetime contributions of $1,000,000 or more in cash or cash equivalents
- Keystone for lifetime contributions of $500,000 or more in cash or cash equivalents
- Landmark for lifetime contributions of $250,000 or more in cash or cash equivalents
- Pillar for lifetime contributions of $100,000 or more in cash or cash equivalents
- Cornerstone for lifetime contributions of $50,000 or more in cash or cash equivalents
- Charter for lifetime contributions of $25,000 or more in cash or cash equivalents
Membership in the societies is determined by all annual support, including Annual Fund contributions, as well as special gifts and commitments to capital and endowment projects. Membership benefits include invitations to special on- and off-campus events, annual listing in TSJC publications, and a certificate of induction to the respective society.
Society of 1925
This society’s name is especially fitting since 1925 marks the date of the founding of Trinidad State Junior College. In addition to the cumulative giving societies, The Society of 1925 has been established to honor and recognize donors who choose to support TSJC through their estates or with deferred gifts. Donors who document the TSJC Educational Foundation as the owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy qualify for membership in the Society of 1925.
The Foundation's mission is to support the growth and development of Trinidad State Junior College.