Register for Classes
Registering for classes at Trinidad State Junior College has never been easier.
Once you have completed the application process, you may begin registering for you classes.
How to register for classes:
Using Student Portal.
- You can register for classes online anytime by logging into the Student Portal, clicking on the Student Tab then going to the Registration Tools Section.
- Follow the instructions on the Add or Drop Classes screen to get started.
In Person by visiting one of our campuses.
- Simply stop by the Student Services at one of our campuses, and ask to register for classes. Our helpful staff will direct you to an available advisor who will walk you through the registration process and make sure that you are enrolled into the classes you wish to take.
- In the San Luis Valley, visit our Alamosa campus at 1011 Main Street, and stop by room 160.
- On the Front Range, visit our Trinidad campus at 600 Prospect Street, and stop into the Berg Administration Building Room 201.
In Person using a pre-filled Registration Sheet
- If you know what classes you would like to take, and feel confident enough to fill out one of our registration forms, you are welcome to do so.
- Simply download this form - Registration Form (pdf), fill in the information, then bring the form to one of our campuses and visit the Student Services Office.
- They will take the form from there, make sure that you haven’t missed any information or that you meet the prerequisites for the courses you desire, and enroll you into your courses.
Over the telephone.
- Registration over the telephone is no longer an option. However, you can still contact someone in Student Services or an Advisor and ask them questions about the registration process.
- They can also help you to select the courses that best fit your needs.
- For the Alamosa Campus, call (719) 589-7000
- For the Trinidad Campus, call (719) 846-5011
- Or Toll Free at 1-800-621-TSJC (8752)
a class may be officially dropped from the first day of class through the Census Date without financial penalty to the student. If a class is dropped after the Census Date, the student is financially responsible for the tuition and fees. The student's signature on this form affirms that they had been informed of this policy and the student accepts the financial responsibility as stated. The student's signature also certifies that he/she has received Drug & Alcohol Abuse information required by federal regulations.
- Total Number of Credits
- Student's Signature Date
- Advisor's Signature Date
- Overload Approval (if necessary)
- This form is subject to changes, corrections, and additions