- Degree Check - is available online at www.trinidadstate.edu through the Go2TSJC link.. Staff is available in the Enrollment Services Office to help you with the program.
- Academic Advising - Through regular contact with an academic advisor, students are assisted in planning educational goals, completing degrees or certificates, and achieving successful transfer to four-year institutions.
- Graduation Application - Complete the Application for Graduation, print it, and bring it to your advisor.
All graduates from Summer, Fall and Spring who request a cap & gown will receive a letter of invitation to the Commencement/Graduation Ceremony with details by the end of the third week of April.
- Financial Aid Exit - – Forms can be obtained from your advisor or your financial aid office.
- Annual Commencement - Held each May; participants of the Commencement Ceremony are graduates of the preceding Summer and Fall terms, or expected graduates for the current Spring term each year.
- Diplomas and Certificates - Once requirements are met, diplomas and certificates are mailed to the current address on record within 8 weeks following each term.
- Career Center - Learn how to do an effective job search that will get you started on the right track.
- Alumni Association - Consider joining the Trinidad State Junior College Educational Foundation. For more information contact: Toni DeAngelis at 719-846-5520