Teach Concurrent Enrollment
Want to teach a concurrent class? Follow these steps!
For Arts & Science Instructors:
- Arts and Science instructors must have a Master’s degree in the discipline they would like to teach OR a Master’s degree in another discipline with 18 graduate hours in the discipline they would teach.
- If you meet the above qualifications, provide official transcripts and copies of any special certifications to Donna Haddow.
- Transcripts may be sent by email (Donna.Haddow@trinidadstate.edu) or via U.S. mail:
Trinidad State College
Attn: Donna Haddow
600 Prospect Street
Trinidad, CO 81082
For CTE instructors:
- Please provide official transcripts as well as completion of the attached CTE initial credential form.
- Once we have reviewed your documentation, our Dean of Instruction will approve the course that you would like to teach.
- If your course is approved, you will need to read/complete a concurrent instructor packet and return it to Donna Haddow. Please contact Donna for a packet.