Trinidad State College authorizes Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official TSC transcripts.
Ordering Transcript online via Parchment offers:
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Official TSC transcripts
How to request a transcript:
To get started, click the ORDER TRANSCRIPT button:
First-time account set up required. You'll need to provide:
- Enrollment Status
- Name, Birth Date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Student ID Number (if known)
- E-mail Address
- Current Mailing Address and Phone Number
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive a confirmation email from Parchment.
Need help? View Step by Step Directions for Ordering a Transcript through Parchment or contact Admissions and Records at 719-846-5621 on the Trinidad Campus or 719-589-7026 on the Valley Campus.
The transcript cost is based on the method of delivery and destination. During the ordering process you will be able to see the exact charge prior to entering your credit card information. The fees are:
|Official Transcript Type and Delivery||Charge|
|eTranscript: Electronic delivery||$3.00|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed Standard USPS||$3.00|
|Paper Transcript: Mailed USPS International||$13.00|
|Paper Transcript: Fed Ex Overnight Domestic*||$30.00|
|Paper Transcript: Fed Ex International*||$48.00|
|Paper Transcript: Student Pick-up||$6.00|
|Paper Transcript with Supplement Document Attached||Charge|
|Mailed from College Standard USPS||$6.00|
|Fed Ex Overnight Domestic||$30.00|
- Transcripts must be paid by credit card at the time of the order.
- Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Your card will be charged when the transcript order has been sent.
Student fee is $6.00. Please see our business office for payment.
Transcript requests are filled during regular business hours. Requests made during holidays and weekends will be fulfilled during the next business day.
If you do not have a credit card, you may order a transcript in-person through the Admissions and Records Office during normal business hours.
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact Admissions and Records at 719-846-5621 at the Trinidad Campus, or 719-589-7026 at the Valley Campus.