Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

NRA Registration Form

Download the Registration Form and Instructions

If you have attended Trinidad State previously and don’t know your student or “S” number, you may contact me to get it or simply fill in the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you have not attended in the past, we will need your Social Security number.

Because classes are offered for credit or as continuing education, please be sure to circle CREDIT or CE on the form.

If you are a new student and plan to take courses for credit, you will need to apply for admission to Trinidad State by visiting this page.

Once you have applied for admission, you will need to contact me to register for your classes.

Colorado residents taking classes for credit will need to register for the College Opportunity Fund. Registration may be done by clicking here. If you took classes for credit previously, you do not need to register for COF again. If you are not registered for COF, you will not receive the credit on your account and will pay higher tuition.

If you plan to use on-campus housing, please indicate whether you need single or married housing. Single students are $120 per week, married rooms $150 per week. Daily rate $20 for single, $30 for married couples. NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED to stay in campus housing.